Learn how our free Employee Engagement ROI Analysis can show how an increase in engagement can impact your bottom line.
Show Return on Investment (ROI) with the ROI Analysis
Directly tying HR engagement initiatives to business objectives is a critical component in gaining leadership buy-in. You need to show that employee engagement strategies will directly align with organizational goals, and our ROI Analysis will do that for you.
The ROI Analysis is an effective and research-based tool that can be shared in a team or executive meeting to personalize the Return on Investment (ROI) based on your company or divisional data. With only four pieces of information, you can quickly and easily create a customized ROI Analysis report to present in team and executive meetings.
To get started, click HERE. You'll be able to download and learn how to use the ROI Analysis. You will receive all the customizable resources to present the #BeHeard Survey as a solution and gain executive buy-in. Here's what's included:
- A branded one-page ROI Analysis overview to easily customize and present your results.
- A Reference Page highlighting all calculations and research sources.
- A Sparck Engagement Calculator to personalize results based on your company data.
Putting together an ROI Analysis is quick and easy, but if you don’t have the time - no worries! Click HERE and we’ll prepare an ROI Analysis for you.
Present Your Solution
Once you show that engagement strategies align with organizational goals with the ROI Analysis, it’s important to have a solution (which you do)! A lot of our clients like to introduce our #BeHeard Survey as a strategic solution. The #BeHeard solution comes at no cost to the company to get started and capture those projected financial savings from the ROI Analysis (we’ve found that most company leaders love that aspect of it as well). After all, you can’t manage what you can’t measure.
There are two ways to access your results, through the Free Report or upgrade to the Premium Report. The Free Report will give you a free employee engagement score to serve as a benchmark for your engagement strategies. For additional insight, you can upgrade to the Premium Report to receive strategic insights and actionable takeaways. The survey results can also be filtered by different workplace demographics so you can increase engagement within every area of your unique organization.
Overcome Potential Objections
If you have done employee surveys before or this is your first time, there may be concerns about participation or survey burnout. Be ready to share your action plan to overcome these obstacles and show how you will promote and implement the survey to capture the financial benefits highlighted in your ROI Analysis.
- Overcome any survey hurdles with our complimentary Survey Checklist.
- Sharing a survey action plan will help you present your survey solution and aligning your strategies.
- We also offer support throughout the Survey process with our #BeHeard Success Series. We developed the Success Series to help our clients get the best participation and actionable results with the #BeHeard Survey. The Success Series is broken up into two parts. Part I will help you execute the survey and optimize employee participation, and Part II will help you align and execute an engagement initiative to ensure the largest ROI of your engagement initiatives.
Want more information? Check out our tutorial videos below that will show you how to use the Sparck calculator and present the results.
- Introduce the Free Report for the #BeHeard Survey as a solution
- View the #BeHeard Survey Questions
- ROI Analysis Resource Page: The Ultimate HR Guide to Getting Leadership Buy-In