Leverage the areas where your organization is most effective and are most important to your employees to build your company brand.
After you put your unique results into motion to increase employee engagement, it doesn’t have to stop there. Yes, there are areas to improve and action to be taken, but there is also a lot to be celebrated. The full #BeHeard report is able to pinpoint your biggest strengths - the engagement areas that are most important to your employees that they feel you are great at. It’s time to proudly share these areas and use these results to elevate your employer brand within every area of your organization.
Watch this quick tutorial to uncover these opportunities within your #BeHeard Report:Coming soon...
This data can be positioned in a variety of ways to bring your unique culture to life. Here are a few ideas to get you started, but the world is your oyster!
- Website: About Us page or Career Page
- Social media
- Talent attraction strategies and materials by position type and for the organization overall (i.e. career fairs, job postings, etc.)
- Intranet or other internal communication channels
- New Employee Handbooks
- Company Training
- Press Releases
- Employee Videos
- Management or Division Leadership Recognition
- Company applications for Culture and Engagement Awards
- Company Events
- Client Stories (engaged employees create better client experiences)
We hope these ideas inspired others. You have a lot to be proud of, so don’t let these great results sit on the sidelines. This is your chance to promote the top engagement areas that are exclusive to your company, an amazing opportunity to attract and retain top talent.